Wednesday, December 9, 2009

white walls

I've never lived in a white room before. My walls have always had color. In fact my first room was four different colors. One green, red, yellow, and blue wall. THen I painted it blue, my favorite color. Then I moved into this white walled disaster. I had to strip my old room of every poster it has ever displayed. My room is gradually conveying my soul. I think your room has the capability of being the window to your soul. MTV had a good idea when they came up with that reality tv show...no kid. But it's what you make of it. I have a V for Vendetta poster, an old sparkly star shaped balloon, many many photos and drawings, a poster of conviction, jack skellington, and a few things involoving astronomy. That one room makes me feel closest to home, I don't want to cut myself from my roots just yet.

I rearranged my room so it's more spacey and I no longer have a king sized bed. it was too much hassle and this twin thing saves so much time making the bed int he morning. I can walk in my room more easily now.

Starbucks vanilla lattes have taken my taste buds attention. I effing love the taste. I have to sweeten a tad bit though. It never became a social thing, like I expected it to. I really do just go there for the drinks.

0 comments: