Wednesday, December 9, 2009

W / Affle House

My room mate hated it, but every time I go I love it. no matter how horrible the waitress can be. She didnt even steal my sausage. I decided to write my evaluation about waffle house i was thinking I could mainly talk about the customers of the late night hours but anytime is a fine time there. We went there at three in the morning. I tried a blueberry waffle for the first time. I'm not a fruit person and this made me fall in love with the combo. I think I could possibly not ever order an average plain waffle anymore because of that occasion.

I wrote a paper about how great waffle house is to me, but my room mate who also had to evaluate something chose waffle house and gave a thumbs down. I blame the server who seemed to hate us as soon as we had walked in there (i left this out of my paper). To her it's called Awffle House. Oh well. Her project was a little different I had to just write a paper, she needed to have visuals. either way she knows she cant deny that our experience wasn't fun. it's the people you bring along with you that makes any occasion fun. ( i left that out too )

0 comments: