Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Is Walmart evil?

I think it is, but I can't avoid it! I always end up making a Walmart run. It's like wanting to eat organic but not having enough money. I keep forgetting if I take a couple of back roads in my neighborhood I could go to a Dollar general. That would be worse than Walmart though right? It's cheaper.. being pressed for money makes it a lot harder to eat right and spend your money the right way. This ethanol addition to our gasoline makes it about ten cents cheaper, but hurts our cars in the long run. At least this is what I hear. I'm going to be a hypocrite, there's a Citgo on the corner of seventh and willow that does not use ethanol in their gas, but I still go to Raceway because it's cheaper. =[ Money makes me do bad things. Or at least having very little. With all this stress though, I woke up my creativity up again. I guess I have to release the stress some how. I'm just thankful I can enjoy the time I take to draw. Have you ever just been angry while you were driving and (with the windows up) screamed at who ever just jumped in front of you or made you slam on your brakes. It gets a lot off my shoulders, but when I have passengers things can get a little awkward or go a positive direction.

How much of your knowledge is hear-say?

0 comments: