Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pp 120-126, 646-649, 655-648

I use to watch Dawson's Creek with my mom, but the gossip plot and dirty little secrets were things I never really picked up on. In fact these days, I think of the soundtrack first than the actual show when someone mentions Dawson's Creek. The alternative music sets me in another world full heartbreak and innocence. Overall I liked the show, but I was too young for the show to ever influence me. Wait no towards the end of that entire show I wanted to know who the girl picked. It ended up being pretty twisted. =]

The second evaluation made me hungry. I don't know much about Flat breads, but this evaluation is a good example to get someone to want to know something about it haha. Forrest mentioned all the senses, making my tummy growl and my nose to twitch. I keep thinking about Panera Bread, which is directly correlated to downtown Nashville. It's strange how almost anything can make you think of home when you miss it.

Harry Potter, my first brush with J.K. Rowling's books was through my cousin. I'm guessing towards the end of elementary school. His book was bigger than mine, so I had to find out what he was reading. I know we ended up getting in to a fight. So my first impression of Harry was nothing but hatred, because I automatically connected him to my cousin who had hurt me with the book. I never read the books and saw about two and a half of the movies. A part of me still wants to read the books, because it has its own culture...I feel a tad bit left out. But I'm not sure I really care. Cause I think about the spine of the book hitting my head. I noticed the evaluation kept the reader in touch with the plot of the story while adding his thoughts.

I'd rather talk about food.

0 comments: