Thursday, December 10, 2009

Free Write Reflection

I'm very thankful that I was chosen to be a part of the Learning Community. I was doubtful about how the class would bond, as described when I was discussing whether I should sign up or not. This class ended up being a great idea, especially with Mr. Andy being our teacher. I have to admit that I didn't catch on to Pop Culture being our theme of the class, but after attending the conference I could see everything tie together. I'm glad Andy was able to pull out our creative side and take advantage of what is "in". That's the best way I can put it. He allowed us to stay in tune with music, movies, plays, concerts, and even dining in.

I'm glad we can use google chat and facebook, it's convienent. It's nice to have teachers more open minded. Google docs confuses me, sometimes it would say that i'm not the friend of who just sent me a document and what not. Besides that, I loved this semester.

0 comments: