Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Eclectic Spider

I wish I could have been on time. Family has been putting a damper on things. But I was able to present and share my experience with those interested. I was a bit snappy to the twighliters, which I apologize for. The pop culture theme has grown on me, my impression is acknowledging the general influence of entertainment. I like to observe how other's ideas and creativity can open the box for others. it's fuel for the brain. It can be healthy or a bad habit. I wish I could have stayed longer but I'm glad I was able to enjoy the haters and lovers presentations about Twilight. I had learned so much from that conference.

Sometimes I forget my biggest passion are sub-genres of pop culture. So to not accept it's importance or at least the see how large part of my life it is well then i'm being ignorant.

Mr. Andy made tied our favorite things into our english class, I can see music and movies in a different light. I wish we could have had more topics and of course that I could have been there for the beginnging, but it came together. it was a victory for our class.

0 comments: